| Opinion | Polls | Directory | Interviews | Philosophy | History | Books | Newsletter | Contact | Home |
- Costner, B. (1994) For Better or For Worse: The Federal Coalition
- Hall, R. (1978) The Real John Kerr
- Hall, R. and Iremonger, J. (1976) The Makers and the Breakers
- Harris, M. and Dutton, G. (1971) Sir Henry, Bjelke, Don Baby and Friends
- Henderson, G. (1994) Menzies Child: The Liberal Party of Australia 1944-1994
- Horne, Donald (1981) Winner Take All
- Horsfall, J.C. (1974) The Liberal Era
- Jaensch, D. (1994) The Liberals
- Joske, Sir Percy (1978) Sir Robert Menzies: 1894-1978 - a new informal memoir
- Kelly, P. (1976) The Unmaking of Gough
- Lloyd, C. and Clark, A. (1976) Kerr's King Hit!
- Menzies, R.G. (1967) Afternoon Light
- Menzies, R.G. (1969) The Measue of the years
- Puplick, C. (1994) Is the Party Over? The future of the Liberals
- Puplick, C.J. and Southey, C.J. (1980) Liberal Thinking
- Reid, Alan (1969) The Power Struggle: the classic account of how the Liberals chose a leader
- Robinson, Ray. (1966) The Wit of Sir Robert Menzies
- Schneider, R. (1981) The Colt from Kooyong: Andrew Peacock
- Schneider, R. (1980) War without blood: Malcolm Fraser in Power
- Simms, M. (1982) A Liberal Nation: The Liberal Party and Australian Politics
- Tiver, P.G. (1978) The Liberal Party: Principles and Performance
- West, Katherine (1968) The Australian Liberal Paty
- White, D.M. (1974) The Philosophy of the Australian Liberal Party
If you would like to suggest a resource, please email
Disclaimer: This is not the official site of the Liberal Party of Australia.
Written and Authorised by A.Molloy, PO Box 669, Double Bay, 2028.
Responsibility for Election Commentary taken by A.Molloy, PO Box 669, Double Bay, 2028.
liberal party of australia, liberals, nsw, liberals.